998039 HWY 11 NORTH
Ontario P0J 1P0
|Monday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:00am — 06:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 01:00pm |
Reviews of TRI TOWN TOYOTA
- Corey Foulem Automotive Added 2018-11-06★ ★ ★ ★ ★This is the place where i do a full in depth review of new toyota vehicles, Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Chili Head Added 2018-10-03★ ★ ★ ★ ★Superb friendly service!
- Richard Belanger Added 2018-09-13★ ★ ★ ★ ★Drop in need to replace my wipers and had awesome instant service
- Red Chev Added 2018-08-20★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amazing service and prices!
- weezie Added 2018-08-18★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆If I could give less than one star I would! Do not buy an automobile here. When I took it for a test drive with the sales attendant I noted that my armrest was broken and asked if it could be fixed (buying a used Kia Sedona) "sure!". She also told me that it would be certified, oil changed and came with new winter tires...When bought, no oil change, the winter tires were crappy and bald, and the armrest that they "fixed" was secured in place (which I did not know until later) so now I can't put it up or down to lean over to the passenger side. One of the buying features that I like was that the rear seats were supposed to fold down into the floor for storage; the first time I tried to do it, neither of them would fold down and the middle seats would not come off of the hinge to remove them as well. I brought it back to the dealership where they agreed to "fix" them; the rear seat are functional now but I cannot still remove the middle seats...they're stuck. I paid for an extended 5yr warranty, for a lot of good that did me, because every time something broke, it wasn't covered under their warranty! The final straw came two years ago when my Rt side sliding door lock stopped working with the automatic lock, and my Rt side mirror and Rt side front door handle broke off in the span of 2 weeks. Once again I brought it to the dealer where they said they would call Kia for the parts under warranty and call me back...3 weeks later, I called them back and no one had any record of me being there or that I needed parts, I was livid, and the service manager promised her would look into it and get back to me. I got a call back and agreed for them to order the parts and call me when they came in...3 weeks later I called and they once again forgot. I then tried to going to another repair shop where thy said that Kia was giving them a hard time regarding my warranty and would not give them a straight answer but offered to fix it if I paid. I went to another shop and Kia did the same thing to them. Needless to say, that I was not paying any more money and by the time Kia got back to my last repair man, the warranty had run out and it would cost me over a thousand dollars when all was said and done! I now have a van with a taped up passenger side mirror, I have to lock my passenger sliding door by hand, my middle seats don't come out, my armrest doesn't move up or down, and we get into the front passenger door by rolling down the window to get to the inside handle to open it (and because I can't reach over from the drivers' seat due to the armrest) but I refuse to get this all fixed and will continue to drive this van into the ground because I refuse to give Kia or this dealership any more of my hard earned money!
Share this page
Today's weather in Temiskaming Shores
22:00 17 ℃ 1020 hPa 51 % 0 m/s